PA9R's blog

Some info on the Rx audio output in combination with the Yaesu FT 857, I had to turn the RX complete open for RX nose +/- 0 db.
Yesterday I upgraded the WSPR software from 2.00 to 2.11 and got it fixed. The RX is now half open and the signal is 2/4 db, great!!

Got my USB SignaLink by post today and had it running in 30 minutes. (just two cables, and jumper settings). First to check the audio levels i used Digipan, then i went to WSPR.

My condition is 5 Watts on a indoor dipole. The Rig is a FT 897. After some 20 minutes i got a report from VU2LID..nice :-))

In the next days i will be testing on 20, 10, 6 and 2 m

Im always in for QSL, via bureau

73 Roy PA9R