Running WSPR 2.0_r1714 on Windows XP Pro SP3 and a Ten-Tec Omni VII (588).
Since the O7 has an octopus breakout cable which brings audio line in and out to phono plugs, all I had to do was hook up to my PC's sound card line in and out connections and I was ready to go.
Although the WSPR application doesn't have a rig selection for the O7, the Jupiter config worked fine for changing frequencies, and VOX works for transmit control.
I notice that when WSPR is first fired up, the rig is NOT automatically set to the frequency for the selected band. Changing to some other band and then back to the desired band will then select the correct frequency.
I spent a while trying to get XMIT levels working right. At first, I simply cranked the XMIT power all the way down to 5 watts, but had a hard time adjusting the rig's line level input and the PC's line level output to a point just below ALC activation. I finally found that running the rig at full power (100 watts), but with a lower audio level gave me a less touchy range of settings that allowed me to get 5 watts out as indicated by the rig's own internal watt meter (assuming that it's correct). Another advantage to setting the rig's power this way is that the internal antenna tuner still works; when the transmit power is set below about 15 watts, the tuner won't activate when the TUNE button is pushed.
I spent a few hours playing with the program for the first afternoon, and was pleasantly surprised by how many people I was hearing and how many people were hearing me.
The big surprise was that I appear to be something of an alligator on 40m and 30m, where I'm heard by lots more people than I can hear myself. This runs counter to my real-world experience of not being able to work the folks I hear, especially on 30m.
I really expected better results when I left WSPR running in receive-only mode overnight on 40m. Reports from only two European and one Australian, with the rest confined to North America.